Why choose us?
Our team of friendly, professional staff work together to provide a first class service and go the ‘extra mile’ for our customers. We are proud to say that most of our work is generated from repeat business or referrals from satisfied customers (not through big expensive adverts, radio advertising or marketing gimmicks!)
Our points of difference
1. You can enjoy complete peace of mind with our out of hours on call service for breakdowns or emergencies.
2. We value your business so we try to keep costs as low as possible for our customers;
- If you have an emergency out of hours we offer you the opportunity to speak with a qualified on call engineer to discuss the problem first; it may be an issue that you can resolve yourself or can wait until normal working hours.
- If a job isn’t urgent we will try to tie it in with another in the area so travel costs can be minimised for you.
- If you prefer fixed costs for budgeting purposes we can give you a quoted price rather than charging for the time we are onsite for planned maintenances.
3. We believe that planned maintenance is an essential part of the upkeep and performance of your equipment. We understand that every customer’s needs are different and we are flexible with the frequency of your planned maintenance, from monthly, 6 weekly, 3 monthly, 4 monthly and so on.
4. We pride ourselves in going the extra mile to ensure 100% customer satisfaction, through quality workmanship (we employ our own fully qualified engineers and don’t use subcontractors) and competitive pricing. We aren’t happy unless you are.
5. We listen to our customers’ needs and tailor systems to suit their specific requirements.
6. It is important to us that we are compliant and meet industry standards. We are IQP (Independent Qualified Professionals)
registered and are members of IRHACE (Institute of Refrigeration, Heating and Air Conditioning Engineers), and CCCA (Climate Control Companies Association). New Zealand’s professional organisations.