We specialise in Cool stores, CA rooms and commercial refrigeration work, Freezer rooms, Farms vats and display cabinets. We provide design and consultation services, supply & install equipment, routine maintenance and repairs. We can be involved at any stage of your Refrigeration Project and welcome small or large, one off or ongoing jobs.
Design & Consultation
In our experience, every new refrigeration project is a ‘one off’, they are all different, and as such we treat them that way. Success of a refrigeration project relies on good planning. Getting a clear brief from a client at the very beginning of a project is key.
We can help with;
- Pre-chilling and long term storage equipment for Kiwifruit (or other fruit, vegetable or flower store or processing area, high or low humidity);
- Pre-chilling, vat chilling and heat exchangers to capture waste heat for the dairy industry;
- Controlling the temperature of food products before manufacture, during manufacture or post production (be it blast freezing, storage chilling or climate control of process areas);
- Supermarket refrigeration cabinets, cases, cool rooms, and freezers;
- Refrigeration for product storage or precise temperature control for medical laboratories;
- Refrigeration for the hospitality industry (restaurants, cafes, bars, large event venues) and many others.
Whatever your industry or refrigeration application, we have the technical expertise and great links with suppliers to provide you with a solution. From small retail liquor store cool rooms to large kiwifruit stores; bring in your plans or we can meet you onsite.
Supply & Installation
Our aim is to provide cost effective, low maintenance and efficient refrigeration.
We take care to choose suppliers who not only guarantee their equipment, but ones that are able to supply spare parts. In our experience we have found that along with good design, providing the best, reliable equipment within budget with excellent backup makes for happy customers; and ensures that the product reaches the market in optimum condition.
You can rest assured that when it comes to the installation, our engineers are suitably qualified and supervised to ensure your equipment runs faultlessly.
Maintenance & Repair
We believe that routine maintenance is essential in the ongoing performance of your Refrigeration system, and key in trying to prevent problems from occurring in the first place.
Routine maintenance is essential
We will schedule your maintenance to suit you; from monthly through to annually we will work with you to discuss and agree what suits your needs best. We can attend your site/location in the early hours of the morning or late hours in the evening if access or customer traffic is of concern.
We understand how important it is for commercial refrigeration to operate at the desired temperature and we pride ourselves in attending to priority jobs in a timely manner.
Complete peace of mind
Of course you can enjoy complete peace of mind with our out of hours on call service for breakdowns or emergencies.
Some of our existing customers include Kiwifruit pack houses, Supermarkets, Medical Laboratories, and independently owned businesses; bars & cafes.